Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Educational Websites for your Homeschool




Today marks the day that our homeschool may be going through a great transition.  I am honestly unsure where we are headed as far as learning in the fall.  I am weighing my options this next time around.  Will it be online schooling?  A completely different curriculum choice?  Again, I am so unsure right now, but one thing I am sure of is that there are great educational sites we can use in the mean time. 


 Here are 10 that I have compiled after much research for my girls:
  1. Ed Helper
  2. Discovery Education
  3. Internet Public Library
  4. School Express
  5. Study Stack
  6. Study Spanish
  7. Education Creations
  8. Lesson Plan Central
  9. How Stuff Works
  10. Kids.Gov
There is so much out there I have actually had to start a list.  All of these are thanks to homeschool.com.

If you know of any sites that are great summer supplements, please post them below.  I am always looking for educational online resources.  Especially if they can be free.  Free is good.

Many Blessings!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved