Friday, April 6, 2012

Pondering Good Friday

I am so thankful and blessed that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.  He chose to do this to save us.  It just blows my mind as Jesus loves us so very much.

Good Friday has so many meanings to me so I thought I would share it as an Acronym:

God is my salvation
Omnipotent is He
Omnipresent for eternity
Died on this day for our sins.

Faithful is He preparing for His great return.
Reminds me that Jesus is the Son of God.
Invites us to love and serve Him on our own free will!
Dead He is NOT!
Alive is He!
Yes, the tomb is empty!

Thank you Lord that you are indeed off of the cross.  I want to always ponder this day and the importance of what you did for us.  You love us so much and for that Father, I love you.

Many Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved