Monday, November 4, 2013

Cool and Unusual Finds in Nature

Well, I know it has been a while since I last posted.  Our schedule has picked up quite a bit, but I definitely want to stay on top of our homeschool blog as much as I can.  It's priceless, ya know?

When we took our northern adventures trip, we did a fun nature study on the property.  The girls' goal was to search out things that are {Cool and Unusual}, not things you would normally see every day outside in nature.

They were on board with this assignment and had a blast.  Check out our pics of Cool and Unusual Finds!














Until next time.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved