I received the awesome privilege of reviewing a unit study by Friends and Heroes. They are currently having a promotion for the month of January, so I am doing a small review in the meantime and then a full review in February. All opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Have you ever heard of Friends and Heroes? I am currently reviewing their Homeschool Unit Study 1: Long Journey.
The unit study includes:
- Homeschool Unit Study 1
- Friends and Heroes DVD 1
I am pretty impressed thus far as the unit study covers:
- The Romans- This can be your History/Geography
- Journal Writing through copywriting, etc.-This is considered to be creative writing.
- Daniel in the Lions' Den and the miraculous catch of fish is the overall Bible study. This is the episode that we currently have. The girls were glued to the screen.
- You also get a science lesson learning about silver and Greek and Roman discoveries, etc.
- Need a craft? The kids get to do sculpture and paper weaving, can't wait for this.
- Discipleship in a Christian walk is so very important. I love how this unit study focuses on that through trusting others, etc.
I look forward to giving a full review of our experience with the Friends and Heroes Homeschool Unit Study. I am thinking I would like to get all of the units if possible as it's designed for ages 7 to 11.
The unit study also entails printable and reusable pages which is great for a mult-age homeschool. You also get to utilize puzzles, quizzes, and much more.
If you would like to try a Friends and Heroes Unit study, they are currently having a promotion until January 31st: