Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Living it up with Legos

 

The girls and I got to experience LEGO® KidsFest this past weekend.  It was a blast.  It was better than I thought it would be, quite honestly.

I was never a really big fan of Legos growing up so I wasn't sure what this was going to be like.  Since all three girls love Legos, I figured they would at least really enjoy it.

Score!  There was so much to do and see within 4 hours and a half hours.  From Lego building and creation stations, to challenges, car ramps, reading spot, etc., kids were able to engage in so much without feeling overwhelmed.

In the beginning, Lyssa didn't sound too thrilled to go.  She said "I like Legos, but not enough to go to a place with a ton of Legos. It sounds like it is for boys."  Yeah, it took some convincing, but when it was over, she was beyond thrilled and hugged me tight. "Thank you so much mommy for taking me. I LOVED it!"

I think we will most definitely be making a trip back there next year.  I love when kids' minds are challenged with creativity.  We definitely made some awesome memories this past weekend.

Check out my recent review over at my blog Michigan Mom Living!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved