Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Homeschool 2013-3014 Celebration

The past few weeks have been super crazy causing me to fall behind in posts, especially pictures that I wanted to include. 

We have officially wrapped up our homeschool year of 2013-2014.  I can't believe it!  We have officially been homeschooling for 3 full years.  Heading into our 4th.  Where does the time go?  I officially have a Kindergartner, 3rd grader, and 6th grader! Ahhhh.  It's time to celebrate!

Bethany bean celebrated her 5th birthday!  We did so up north on our family vacation. 

Bethany bean also graduated from preschool.  Talk about emotional momma that day.  I realized it's because she's my baby.  I literally had to go hide in the bathroom for a brief moment and cry in one of the stalls. LOL! Pathetic or what?  No, I am blessed and so proud.  She's ready for homeschool Kindergarten and co-ops, yay!
 



Her teachers' Mrs. Paluk and Mrs. Richters at Ward Preschool in Northville, were amazing.  We will miss them!  We are also thankful for Ward Church for allowing homeschooling families to stay on the premises to homeschool our other children while the preschoolers were in class.  No time wasted and a wonderful environment!

We are now in full swing with our summer enrichment schedule.  Just math, reading, writing, lapbooks, etc. 3 days a week for a couple hours a day including the library once a week.  Have to keep those skills sharp.

It's been a wonderful and blessed year and we are looking forward to the 2014-2015 homeschool year with new experiences, challenges, etc.  I will be teaching an early childhood class and junior high/high school choir class at our homeschool program this fall.  Very exciting. 

Now onto our summer homeschool celebration! Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved