Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Northern Michigan Adventures

Oh my, it has almost been a month since I last posted.  It's so hard to keep up sometimes, but I most definitely don't want to drop my personal homeschooling blog.  This will become a treasure to my family one day when transformed into a book, can't wait!

Last week, my family and I took a nice and long vacation just north of our state.  We visited Onaway Sink Holes, Alpena, Mackinac City and Mackinac Island, Gaylord, etc.  Eventually, we would like to plan a trip to the Upper Peninsula, Michigan with the girls.  I just love it up there.

As you can see in the pics it was an adventure for us.   Walking up and down the sink hole steps were a definite challenge for them, but they did it and weren't even tired.  Gotta love the energy of a child.  Thankfully, I am in shape ( I think, haha) so it was not difficult like I originally thought it would be.  I enjoyed the added workout, haha.

We enjoyed lying out on the beach and having R&R as a family.  It was a blessing especially since our homeschooling adventures will start up again in full swing the last week in August.  Our schedule is going to be jam packed, but I am pretty excited and praying I can keep up.  Let's just say I will be a piano mom, dance mom, and gymnastics mom on top of our homeschooling adventures, pheww!

I am hoping to post once a week this coming fall.  I am most definitely adding Jewels in My Crown to my editorial calendar of other writing tasks as I want this to be one of my top priorities. 

Many blessings!

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved