I am relieved we started now as we can slowly add in other activities and homeschool learning to our schedule. Here's an example of our full schedule starting next week and beyond:
- Mondays: Homeschool, Chores, Piano Practice, FREE EVENING! Yay!
- Tuesdays: Homeschool at the Carr Ranch (my parents home in the country), chores, piano practice and Pioneer Girls. (Christian Girl Scouts type program)
- Wednesdays: Homeschool Connections classes in Farmington Hills: Kelly: History American Girl Class and IEWriting program and Lyssa: Fun with Spanish and P.E. and Piano Lessons at home! Quick chores when we arrive home! We are doing the Homeschool Partnership with Oxford Virtual Academy and Homeschool Connections.
- Thursdays: Homeschool, chores, piano practice, and Kelly/Gymnastics!
- Fridays: Homeschool, chores, piano practice, and Lyssa and Bethany/Dance! Once a month will be Fun Fridays for Homeschoolers at Ward Church so that should be fun too. =)
As you can see it will be a very active and busy schedule, but it also looks like it's going to be a lot of fun! I love planning our own schedule. This is a definite perk to the whole thing, haha!
Blessed to be a wife and mom