Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Our Homeschool Schedule for 2012-2013

I have finally gotten our schedule together for our new homeschool year.  It's going to be busy, busy but it's also going to be fun.  I am just praying for strength and endurance this time around as a little more has been added to the schedule vs our first year of homeschooling.  Here is what our homeschool schedule is looking like starting next week.
  • Mondays:  Homeschool, piano practice, chores, my writing schedule
  • Tuesdays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, my writing schedule, Pioneer Girls in the evening
  • Wednesdays: Homeschool Connections classes (4 of them: American Girl History, IEWriting program, Spanish and P.E.) Piano Lessons, chores, my writing schedule.
  • Thursdays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, writing schedule, gymnastics
  • Fridays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, writing schedule, dance
Thankfully, dance, gymnastics, and homeschool classes will slowly make their way in after next week so the week of the 27th, we will just be adjusting to our homeschool schedule.

Of course there is meal planning, etc. thrown into the mix.  The girls get up time will  be 7:00 am and mine will be 6:00 am for my early morning workout, otherwise I will not have time to fit that in there and this mama has got to stay healthy, haha.

If you homeschool, how is your schedule looking?  Of course as homeschoolers we know that no schedule is set in stone and there is always room for flexibility.  This took me some doing as I am a planner and a stickler for schedules.  Even following a schedule from time to time is great for everyone to get into a nice routine.  Kids thrive on routine.

Have a blessed rest of the week everyone and see you next week!

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved