- Mondays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, my writing schedule
- Tuesdays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, my writing schedule, Pioneer Girls in the evening
- Wednesdays: Homeschool Connections classes (4 of them: American Girl History, IEWriting program, Spanish and P.E.) Piano Lessons, chores, my writing schedule.
- Thursdays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, writing schedule, gymnastics
- Fridays: Homeschool, piano practice, chores, writing schedule, dance
Of course there is meal planning, etc. thrown into the mix. The girls get up time will be 7:00 am and mine will be 6:00 am for my early morning workout, otherwise I will not have time to fit that in there and this mama has got to stay healthy, haha.
If you homeschool, how is your schedule looking? Of course as homeschoolers we know that no schedule is set in stone and there is always room for flexibility. This took me some doing as I am a planner and a stickler for schedules. Even following a schedule from time to time is great for everyone to get into a nice routine. Kids thrive on routine.
Have a blessed rest of the week everyone and see you next week!
Blessed to be a wife and mom!