Saturday, March 29, 2014

Disney on Ice and a Day at the Circus

I think this month has been a whole lot of fun for our homeschooling family. We were blessed with free tickets to Disney on Ice on March 21st and free admission to the Detroit Shrine Circus on March 26th!

As a blogger for Homeschooling in Detroit and my own blog; Michigan Mom Living, I get blessed with opportunities where I earn free admission to events with my family in exchange for a campaign or blog promotion.  It works out nicely as this stuff is so expensive, there is no way I could do this without the perks.



Disney on Ice; Let's Celebrate was super fun.  They had all the favorites such as Mickey and Minne, Donald and Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, and more!  They also featured all of the Disney princesses.  They pretty much just went through different celebration themes like birthday parties, holidays, etc.  It was super cute and it was worth seeing the girls faces beaming with delight.



I think our favorite event so far has been the Detroit Shrine Circus.  I was invited as a marketing blogger for this event.  The girls and I received backstage access and a tour with the Ringmaster.  It was so awesome.  I had a press pass, it was great.  I went to town taking pictures, but of course some just did not turn out because of crazy circus lighting.  It's okay, it's the memories that matter the most.


The girls favored the acrobats and animals.  It was so intriguing and exciting.  Again, it was worth seeing the smiles and excitement on my sweet girls' faces.  Here are some more fun circus memories....


The flash whited out Bethany's face.  Sorry Bethany Bean. =)   







0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved