I received free access into Miss Humblebee's Academy in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Are you looking for creative ways to get your preschooler ready for Kindergarten? Whether you homeschool or send your child to preschool, Miss Humblebee's Academy is a good place to start. They offer printable reports on how well your child is doing along with printable activities.
I love how the curriculum for Miss Humblebee's Academy is delivered 3 ways:
- By clicking on the white board which will take your child through a guided step-by-step approach to learning presented in sequential developmental progression.
- Choose your own path. This process empowers teachers and parents to present the curriculum in the order that matches their preference. This is a great tool to be used in a Blended Learning environment and/or a Flipped Classroom setting.
- Or a combination of both 1 and 2.
Upon signing up and logging in, you will enter what appears to be Miss Humblebee's classroom. A friendly teacher bee flapping here bee wings ready to start the lessons.
You get to choose from a variety of learning activities. When you click "Choose a Lesson" it will take you into a learning calendar with all the subjects and what your child has completed along with date and time. Here are the subjects you can expect your child will engage with:
- Math-Matching and Sorting, Number Recognition, Shapes, Patters, etc.
- Science and Social Studies-Inquiry Skills, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth, Space, Weather, etc.
- Reading- Alphabet knowledge, Upper and Lowercase Letter Recognition, Rhyming, Blends, and more.
- Art-Drawing and Tracing activities, etc.
- Music--60 Songs also available for purchase.
There is also a music room, art box, and avatar room where your child can customize their avatar to their liking. Bethany thoroughly enjoyed that along with earning points and stickers. This helped keep her motivated to keep moving forward.
Children will also enjoy a puzzle room where they put together a virtual puzzle, rewards and sticker room where they can see all of their achievements. I personally think this is adorable.
There is also a shop where kiddies can spend their coins and points earned on fun little scene they create.
When you sign up, you get your first week free! Subscription pricing is as follows:
- $12.95 a month for first child.
- $129.00 Yearly
Miss Humblebee's Academy is aligned with Common Core State Standards. I am not one to support Common Core State Standards as a homeschooler, but I feel it's not that big of deal when it comes to preschoolers as they have to learn the basics at one point.
I want to thank everyone over at Miss Humblebee's Academy for allowing me this opportunity to review your program with my preschooler, it was a pleasure and I hope to help spread the word about your amazing program!