Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lindsey's Reading Corner

As a homeschooling mom, I love looking for the best deals on children's books including educational resources. What homeschooling mom doesn't love that right? Because of my passion I have partnered with childrensbookstore.com to help get you amazing deals on children's books and educational resources. With much thought I decided to start a separate blog in this category as it contains all things books and resources and didn't want to mix it with my homeschooling journey. You can view my other blog at: Lindsey's Reading Corner. I am still working on getting a custom domain and button for my new site as I am also working on getting a custom domain name and button for this site. It's exciting starting these new endeavors but yet scary at the same time as I need to establish connections, etc. I am eager to connect with so many homeschooling families out there.

Feel free to stop on over anytime. I also have an fb page for Lindsey's Reading Corner if you are into staying updated that way as well. Have a blessed Thursday!

Lindsey
Blessed to be a mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved