Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What Bible curriculum do you use?

As a new homeschooling mom, of course Bible is an important part of our learning. I want my girls to know the Bible more than anything but have tried a couple different curriculums and they are just not working at this point.
Right now we are just doing a deep mom and daughter devotional (as seen on the right) along with learning the ABC Bible Verse alphabet. I would like a curriculum that is versatile with all ages if possible. What are you using? Can you please tell me a little about your curriculum? I look forward to your comments. Have a blessed rest of the week. We woke up to a little blanket of snow on our front lawn, yay, Christmas is coming =)
Lindsey
Blessed to be a mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved