Monday, January 23, 2012

Have you ever heard of Giver's Log and Ticket Kitchen?


Just today, I heard in passing about a couple of websites that I think you will also be interested in whether you are a homeschooling parent or not.

Givers Log

Givers Log is a fun site that gives you oodles of ideas whether you are on a budget or not. It already has gotten my creative juices flowing so-to-speak. For example, "Happy Mail"Well, I will let you click the link to give you an idea of what this is about. I can pretty much bet that you will be impressed with these simple ideas, so simple yet AWESOME it makes you think: "Now, why didn't I think of that?"

Looking for some unique printables? Well, these printables aren't your ordinary printables that you click "print" and simply just take off of your printer. Again, click here to see what I am talking about. It's one of those things where you have to see it to get an idea of what it's all about. Such a tease I know but hey, if you are just an inkling interested you will most likely check it out for yourself. Go ahead, I dare you, hee hee! ;)

Anyways, as a homeschooling mom who loves crafts like there's no tomorrow, this site will make you want to start your next project and without delay. I am sure the kids won't argue either. The website has everything from what I mentioned above to simple food ideas, lists and home organizing etc.

Ticket Kitchen?

I am pretty fascinated with this site already because well it involves....CHOCOLATE! My fave! The ideas they come up with chocolate is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to use the ideas. This site was founded by the same creator as Givers Log (AmberLee) right along side her Co-Founder: Andrea. To see what I am talking about.......(here she goes again, haha) click here to read their story and take a tour of what they have to offer.

Happy Homeschooling~

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom!


Image by: Grant Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved