Monday, March 12, 2012

Kids in the kitchen

As part of our homeschooling adventures, I love including kitchen and cooking time with the girls.  Recipes are always fun to explore especially when they are involved.  Here are a few fun recipes that we have either tried or will be trying in the future:
There are plenty more that we would like to try but thought I would post our favorites for now.  I am hoping to post pics of the end results in a future post.

 Kids are so much fun in the kitchen! It's such a great learning experience for everyone.

Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved