Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Watching them grow.....

Jewels in my CrownAs I sit here outside on my laptop watching my sweet little girls run free in the fresh air,  I realize how quickly they are actually growing and to not take any moment for granted.  Sweet Kelly will be 9 on May 2nd,  Lyssa is 5.5 and will be 6 on Sept. 1st, and Bethany bean is going to be 3 on May 13th!  Where does the time go?

Even in the frustrating times I want to be thankful, happy, and blessed because these are also learning experiences.  Life is too short to become stressed and frustrated on a daily basis.  I am learning to just let them be kids on this new journey.  I have most definitely learned a lot more about myself as a homeschool mom and I continue learning wonderful and amazing things as I come in contact with homeschooling families!  What would I do without them?  You know who you are. =)

As you sit and watch your children grow, capture those memories so sweet.  In a glimpse of an eye they will grow up and have children of their own. (sniff, sniff, tear, tear).    Children are truly a blessing from the Lord!

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom!

Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved