Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Onboard With the Crew!



Happy New Year! Well, this homeschooling mommy is super excited.  My first round of selections from homeschooling vendors were recently accepted.  I am on both lists for that which I signed up for.  I will be doing a science curriculum for 4th-6th graders with Kelly and a preschool program for my little preschooler.  I have yet to keep my eyes open on another vendor that will work for Lyssa, my first grader.

I am up for this exciting challenge as it's a way to try out a variety of curriculums with my girls for free while reviewing how they work with my family.  It's going to take a lot of dedication, but I love this kind of stuff.  I guess you could call me a homeschooling mommy blogger nerd, haha!

I pray that as we proceed in 2013, that God gives us all strength and peace.  2012 was rough on a lot of people.  Lord, draw us closer to you in these days ahead.  Jeremiah 29:11, I know the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope.

Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici of www.freedigitalphotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved