Monday, February 18, 2013

Living, Laughing, and Loving

This past week we enjoyed a homeschool Valentine's party and a family homeschool trip just north of our state. 



The Valentine's party was put on by an amazing homeschooling mom. You can definitely tell the children had a blast.  There were yummy treats, crafts, etc.  The kids enjoyed a brief open gym time and handed out Valentines. 

Our trip up north was so much fun.  There was over a foot of snow back in the woods where our adventures resided.  Thankfully, there is an awesome neighbor that plows the property.  I am not one for snow and cold, but it was so beautiful up there I enjoyed playing in it with the girls.  We went into town to purchase a sled so that we could take advantage of the large piles of snow due to the plowing.  Let's just say mommy enjoyed the fun too.  Oh, how I miss being a kid.  I wish I had my photos to post.  While we were up north, something happened to my phone and all the pics I took disappeared, ugh.  Hubby is trying to recover them, so when I get those back, I will put them in the next post.

I am blessed to be able to have this time with my family.  It is definitely worth living, laughing, and loving, even in the frustrating moments of life.  God is faithful. 

Sorry so short.  I need to get back to our homeschooling adventures.  How is everything going in your homeschool?


1 comments:

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved