Tuesday, July 16, 2013

An Online Gift Registry for Educational Savings

 
 
As a homeschooling mom of three small girls, it can be very easy to overlook their future. I mean college is so far off yet they grow so fast.  Should I save for education?  My husband and I started talking about college and the costs and what their goals should be when they hit their highschool years.
 
When Kelly was just an itty bitty thing, we jumped on board a college savings program and have added Lyssa and Bethany since then.  Wondering if this will be enough, I have researched other options and found an online gift registry for educational savings.  Awesome right?  Have you ever heard of Gift of Education?  It is an "online gift registry for educational savings."
 
I just started using it so I am anxious to see how well it will add up, even if it's just in the beginning.  Here is how the website works:
  • Sign up for a free account.
  • Spread the word to family and friends with a link they provide you with.
  • Track your gifts and watch it grow.
How cool is that?  I was so excited about this that I just had to share it with all my fellow homeschooling families!
 
Happy Saving!


 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved