This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link or purchase something from that link, a percentage goes towards our homeschool budget. Thank you for supporting our homeschool. Read full disclaimer here.
If you have ever heard of Craftsy, you know that they offer some pretty awesome classes for anyone interested. Because I have two precious girls expressing interest in knitting, cooking, baking, etc., I have been searching for classes that would benefit them. The Craftsy Kids Course Gallery is having a summer sale up to 75% off online classes. Some of the classes are actually free! Check out the line-up with prices:
- The Costume Box-Simple Designs and Techniques to create costumes for free play any day of the year. $9.99
- Paper Arts-Professional Gift Wrapping Tips. $9.99
- Crochet Lab-Basic Crochet techniques. $19.99
- Perfect Pizza at Home-Learn how to make pizza in this mini-class! FREE
- Bag-Making Basics: Drawstring Bag and Bucket Bag. Create two fun projects! FREE
- Bag-Making Basics:Reversible Pouch and Zipper Pouch. Learn how to make two cute bags! FREE
- Knit Lab-Class teaches knitting basics.
- Cake Topper Techniques: Fondant Animals-Learn about fondant birds, bees, etc. and make adorable cake toppers.
- Beading with Wire, Chain, and Leather.
When we return from vacation I will be signing them up with their choices. Summer learning is definitely a lot of fun! What are you doing with your homeschool this summer?