Friday, November 2, 2012

Do You Keep a Homeschool Portfolio?


Hello fellow homeschooling moms, this post is to simply pick your brains for a moment.  Since this is only my second year of homeschooling, I am still getting organized and really wanting for this all to work. 

Last year, I used the software:Homeschool Tracker.  While it is great and keeps accurate attendance, grades, etc., I found myself forgetting to add the grades, etc.  Call me old fashioned, but I prefer handwriting everything where I can see it.

I was just recently introduced to the homeschool portfolio method.  I think I like, no LOVE this idea.  That way after a test, project, etc, I can just include it in the portfolio and move on.  This idea sounds perfect for me.  I found a list of things that should be included in a homeschool portfolio from Successful Homeschooling. Just curious though, if your family does the portfolio system, what do you include?

Can't wait to read your ideas.  Since I will be revamping our homeschool, this will be included.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom!


Image by Stuart Miles of freedigitalphotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved