Monday, November 5, 2012

Lapbooking with Knowledge Box Central

Knowledge Box Central

Happy Monday!  I am excited to be doing Election Unit Studies and Lapbooks this week with my girls along with related recipes and crafts.  I will share pics in Wednesday's post on that, can't wait!

If you fancy lapbooks, notebooking, etc., you will love Knowledge Box Central.  I was recently introduced to this site and have been having so much fun downloading $5 lapbooks, etc.  Yep, that's right, $5!  When you sign up (which is free) you instantly receive a $5 coupon towards your first order.  So basically, what would have cost me $10 for two lapbooks, I received for only $5.  You can find occasional deals too on lapbooks that are less than $5.

When a homeschooling friend introduced me to lapbooks a couple years ago, I was a little skeptical at first.  I have to tell ya, I am loving this concept through learning and so are my girls.  I do these now as supplements with their other curriculum (A Beka).  Next year when we switch to Heart of Dakota, I will still be incorporating lapbooks into the mix.

Do you do lapbooks with your children?  Do they like putting them together and are they truly learning from it?  I would love to hear from you.

Sorry so short today, this mommy is a little behind on things! I look forward to checking in on my fellow bloggers this week to see how you are all doing!  Have a wonderful week.

Many blessings,

Lindsey
Blessed to be a wife and mom

Image courtesy of Knowledge Box.  As an affiliate for Knowledge Box, compensation is possible, however, all opinions expressed here are honest and my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved