Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Homeschooler's Thanksgiving!


What are your family plans this Thanksgiving?  We are taking a family trip out of town.  The girls are going to learn how to cook a Thanksgiving dinner from scratch with yours truly.  Hey, everything is a learning experience right?  Haha, might as well take advantage of that while having fun.  I cannot wait to experience this with my girls. We have never cooked together before, not this large anyways.  We are planning to just have a relaxing time together for a few days.  Cooking is the only homeschool related thing we will be doing.  This is a milestone for me to be this laid back.  I have a few homeschooling friends to thank for that one, haha!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family.  Because we will be out of town, I will not be updating content on here until Wednesday, November 28th!

Many blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved