Thursday, April 25, 2013

Homeschool Blog Transition

Yay! My design for Brandon M. Homeschool is completed and should be up and running by the end of the day.  Here is a sneak peek of what it will look like. (The Header)  I am so blessed and excited.



My main reason for a new blog look is that when our homeschooling adventures come to an end...my prayers and hopes are to graduate them, God willing, I will have our blog turned into a book through blurb.com for memories sake.  I will be giving all 3 girls their own book to keep forever.  I get excited thinking about it and praying that opportunities like this will always be available to us.

I love that I was able to include my son's name in memory of our homeschool, it's a definite way to include him even though he is not here with us.  We miss him dearly....8/3/2005-8/3/2005.  He was born full term and lived for a short time here on this earth.  He will be eight years old in heaven this August...wow!

I have some fun activities and field trips I will be posting in the days ahead.  I will posting those when our new look arrives.  We got to study a chrysalis in a bush right outside my parents home out in the country the other day.  I got an awesome picture of that as well and can't wait to post it.  The girls were beyond excited to see it.  God's creation is truly amazing! 

Happy Homeschooling!





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Three Blessings

My Three Blessings
Photo by Emily Haapala Photography

.





Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
made by Leelou
Powered by Blogger.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved